Advanced Cardiovascular Institute is committed to protecting the privacy of our Web site visitors. This privacy statement describes how we protect, gather, and use information from this Advanced Cardiovascular Institute Web site. We may change this privacy statement at any time for any reason. We will post changes to the privacy statement on this Web site.
Select a link below to jump down the page:
- Personal Information 
- Use of Personal Information 
- Non-Personal Information 
- Use of Non-Personal Information 
- Disclosure of Personal Information 
- Links to Other Web Sites 
- Cookies 
- Security 
- Contact ACI 
Personal information is information that identifies you individually, such as your name, address, email address, company name, birth date, medical device serial number, phone number, or other information that is specific to you. Some pages on this Web site provide online contact forms that require personal information.
Advanced Cardiovascular Institute keeps and uses the personal information collected about you on the contact form to respond to your questions and comments.
We collect, keep, and use the information to register and track patients who have implanted Advanced Cardiovascular Institute devices. In addition, we may use this information to:
- Develop internal company reports, based on personal information, for promotion, research, and Web site content
- Track Web site usage so we can improve site content and functionality
- Formulate personalized Web site access based on your site use and areas of interest
- Contact you about our products or services or those of others that may be of interest to you
- Learn about our customers and markets
Non-personal information is information that does not identify you individually. Non-personal information is information we collect from your computer, such as your Web browser, the date and time of your Web site visit, the Web address from which you accessed our site, the number of visitors to the site, the pages viewed, and the length of time on the Web site.
Advanced Cardiovascular Institute uses non-personal information to collect general information about our site visitors. Non-personal information is used by Advanced Cardiovascular Institute and is shared with third parties to:
- Improve our products, services, and Web site content
- Generate information about site visitors so we can make this Web site more useful and valuable
- Personalize information and services for visitors that return to our site
Advanced Cardiovascular Institute and our affiliates may share personal information with companies that we hire to perform services for us, such as mailing or data processing, where they need your personal information to perform the service. These companies are not authorized to keep or use your personal information for any other purpose.
Advanced Cardiovascular Institute and our affiliates also may share your personal information to comply with legal requirements, such as law, regulation, warrant, subpoena, court order, or in a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event.
Non-personal data on our Web site may be collected using a technology called cookies. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser and placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a Web site. You can set your browser to accept or decline cookies. Some sections of our Web site may not work properly if you decline cookies.
Advanced Cardiovascular Institute takes reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss and misuse. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is 100% secure. Some email sent to or from this site may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email.